Friday 7 May 2021

watch this space

Yesterday We learnt about how to train before you go to space with team 4/3. After we had finished assembly we had Space Day.


For my first rotation I went to room 23  to try to get marshmallows in a bowl from another bowl blindfolded. We had groups of 4 i had Masen Ezekiel Akira-lee. Then it was time to start.  Then when we were done we had to wait outside for our prize it was a marshmallow .  We had to throw up a small beanbag 10 times then last we had to do 10 star jumps. I went to MRS Moala’s class to do art with shapes. We picked out our shapes to make anything that is in space. We picked out our shapes then we traced it out on blue paper.Then last we glued it to a black piece of paper it was super cool i liked it so much so did my buddy Eli.I felt very happy because it was fun.  i liked it  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.