Wednesday 30 June 2021

final copy on the edge of the cliff

Task description: this is my writing that i did it is average but i think i could do better.Once upon a time there was a boy called Tupou. He was a very good boy. He jumped out of a plane and landed on a cliff edge. He was with his mum going to Australia but he got bored and decided to jump! Then he saw a giant giraffe then they became friends and tupou was stuck on the edge of the cliff so the giraffe came to save him then they got down to his friend’s house and then he introduced his giraffe then they went on a adventure then the giraffe came to my school

I introduced him to my principal Mr Burt and my teacher Mrs moala. Mr Burt said i am amazed because no one has bought a giraffe to him then he said that i needed a certificate.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.